27 December 2014

Hope for 2015

 
There are only a few more days left of 2014, and while I do not want to complain, I am happy to have it end. 2014 was an active year, but at times a stressful one! I am eager to see what 2015 has in store.

I visited three new states this year (Texas, Washington, and Oregon) and was able to visit Italy, France, and Canada. Traveling makes the heart happy. I hope to be able to add a few more to the list this year! I'm excited to say that I am currently working on seven or eight different projects right now, with some due out in this coming year.

Above is a sequel cover to Shirley Parenteau's Ship of Dolls. Taking place across the ocean from the first book, Dolls of Hope tells the tale of the recipient of the gift from the United States.

With just a few more days in 2014, I'm trying to be as productive as possible, making sure to work the heck out of this year, with enough momentum for next year as well!




No comments: