17 May 2009

Dragons: Part Deux


Here's a sneak peek of the next book from Boni Ashburn and Abrams Books for Young Readers! Over At The Castle is nearing completion, and now that I have purchased a new scanner... I am ready to share! My last scanner finally died after 10 years of operation. Not bad, right? This one is MUCH better, solidifying the fact that technology does improve over time. Lets see if the mechanics prove to operate just as long as the last one.

Back to painting! Can you believe it's almost June?

5 comments:

Gis said...

amazing dear amazing!! i want to hang your workssss all overrrr

Jess said...

Lovely sense of space! I for one can't believe it's nearly June, how did that happen?!

Nina Crittenden said...

This looks wonderful! Hey- what kind of scanner did you get (mine is starting to hit the skids).

SAMROMAGE said...

Eeeeee... a kitchen!!! I love kitchens.

Sabbio said...

Une très belle planche, les teintes sont superbes et la compo parfaite! :)